Select to view content in your preferred language

Remove date from title slide

Jump to solution
07-21-2019 03:16 PM
elanahaviv
New Contributor

Hi,

I am building a project through the ArcGIS storymaps interface. On the title slide (the first page someone viewing the story map encounters), it is automatically adding the date of publication below the main title. I absolutely do not want this. Is there any way to remove or edit this line? When viewing it in edit mode it reads "draft" and cannot be clicked on. 

Thanks!

14 Replies
TomScholten
New Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue. When I go to the story settings the possible settings are greyed out and I am unable to select not to show the date (see screen capture below). It makes it awkward to share this with the client that I am working with.

Capture99.JPG

0 Kudos
MargieMassier
Emerging Contributor

ok great thanks. I was looking in the item settings, but I found the story settings dropdown.

OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@TomScholten -- It looks like you are using a free public account, which is for non-commercial use and has limitations described here: Licensing—ArcGIS StoryMaps | Documentation.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
AaronMenza
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the info Owen!  I've been able to remove the date.  Now how do I remove my name?

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@AaronMenza Just click on your name in the story or collection builder and delete or edit it as needed.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos