I can't click on Express Map pop ups.

Jump to solution
11-10-2020 11:39 AM
JoshuaByrd
New Contributor

Every time I try to click on "Read more" in order to see the rest of the information in a pop up, the pop up disappears. I've tried multiple browsers. How do I click on the Read more?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

The issue with express map pop-ups was fixed in our update yesterday. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue in any express maps.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChristopherWhitman
New Contributor

Having exactly the same problem. I'm sure it was working a couple of weeks ago when I tested my map but today when I shared in a class it no longer worked. Really embarrassing. Let's hope that esri or another use can answer us soon.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello -- Thanks for reporting this problem with express map pop-ups. We are aware of this issue and apologize that this has affected you.

We'll update this thread when this is fixed, which will be in the next few days.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos
MeridianSchool
New Contributor

Thank you! We are experiencing the same issue and have been trying to troubleshoot for the past 2 days. Functionality appears normal on a mobile device, but read more pop ups are not working in the desktop view.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue...

Thanks

Paolo

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

The issue with express map pop-ups was fixed in our update yesterday. Please let us know if you are still seeing this issue in any express maps.

Owen Evans
0 Kudos