Embed a story map into a Facebook page

07-16-2019 12:42 AM
PeterNemec
New Contributor III

A possibility to embed a story map into a Facebook page so that it opens directly from there. This suggestion is supported by the opinion of multiple contributors providing photographs with descriptions into FB, to whom I have recommended using SMs by Esri. They claim that they have the most readers/followers on FB, and that FB is the best place to distribute a story map, as FB users do not like leaving the FB environment.

Tags (2)
5 Comments
OwenGeo

Hi Peter -- Can you provide a little more information about this request? Stories created with the new ArcGIS StoryMap already can be embedded on websites. Have you tested this and seen something not working as you expect?

OwenGeo

Peter Nemec‌ -- Please see the comment above. Let me know if you have any more information you can provide.

OwenGeo
Status changed to: Closed

Please reopen this idea if there is additional information you'd like to provide.

MikeSampson

Has anyone shared (posted) an arcgis storymap on facebook? When I share a storymap to facebook and someone clicks on it, my profile is included and it allows them full access to my account. Screenshot 2022-08-15 164128.png

OwenGeo

Duplicate of above question was posted (and answered) here: Solved: Has anyone shared (posted) an arcgis storymap on f... - Esri Community