Select to view content in your preferred language

Re-opening Suitability Model

03-23-2022 11:40 AM
PaulBooks_CoA
New Contributor II

When I re-open an existing suitability model from the content pane, the parameters no longer appear under the suitability pane and I am unable to make an further changes to transformations and weights. I still see all the transformed rasters under sources but they are not in the suitability pane or the group layer. Any recommendations on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

13 Replies
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

Emma

Which version of ArcGIS Pro are you using?

0 Kudos
CapeCodCommission
New Contributor II

Hi Steve, FYI this is happening to me too. 

I am in a weird loop that might be unrelated but I am mentioning it. I am running Pro 3.2.2.

I create a Suitability model; run the map; run the locate; go to evaluate and ArcPro crashes.

I go back in to recovered project and the Suitability model is not saved. I reopen it from Catalog, repopulate it, save the project. Go to the Evaluate Pane, ArcPro crashes.

Open recovered project and the model is not saved.

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

You need to save the model and can do it anytime while modeling, noting that it'll save all you've done up to that point (you can do the save for your ArcGIS Pro project).

Please make sure that you have either of the 2 default base maps (World Topography Map and/or World Hillshade) in your map. We will remove this limitation in 3.3

CapeCodCommission
New Contributor II

Steve, thanks for the quick response. And you are correct, adding the base map got the Evaluate pane to load!

0 Kudos