Water Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Enterprise Download Error

Jump to solution
07-06-2021 12:52 PM
RyanUthoff
Occasional Contributor III

I am having an issue downloading Water Distribution Data Management For ArcGIS Enterprise v1.1 zip file that is included when I deploy the Water Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Enterprise solution (https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-solutions/latest/reference/introduction-to-water-distribution-data-...)

When I go to the item page and click download, it gives me an error saying "Item does not have a file." I've been able to download other solutions, but not this one.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Ryan, 

If you deploy the solution a second time, does the download work? Alternatively, if you deleted the deployed items and then try deploying and downloading again, does that fix the issue?

Andy

Andy Shoemaker

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Ryan, 

If you deploy the solution a second time, does the download work? Alternatively, if you deleted the deployed items and then try deploying and downloading again, does that fix the issue?

Andy

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos
RyanUthoff
Occasional Contributor III

I tried deleting and re-deploying before writing this post and that didn't work. But, just as a sanity check, I tried doing that again and it worked. I guess the third time is the charm. Thanks!

0 Kudos