Select to view content in your preferred language

About AGSPictureMarkerSymbol

08-03-2018 05:37 AM
wangchao1
Emerging Contributor

I have a question. I'm now adding a grafic with an  AGSPictureMarkerSymbol to a AGSSceneView. I give a AGSPoint to the grafic's geometry.when I finished it,the picture added to the map vertical. but what I want is a picture added horizontal。what should I do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor

You can either rotate the image as desired and then use in the AGSPictureMarkerSymbol or AGSPictureMarkerSymbol has a property `angle` which can set to desired value to change the orientation of the symbol.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nimesh

0 Kudos
wangchao1
Emerging Contributor

Maybe I made a wrong description. THe grafics with AGSPictureMarkerSymbolare all standing on the map,even I change the property "angle",it just changes the image's orientation,while it is still stand on the map.what I need is to lie it down, just like the grafic with AGSPictureMarkerSymbolarelie on the AGSMapView.What should I do?

0 Kudos
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you please share the image you are using? Also, share screenshot of picture marker symbol on the map, how it looks currently and your expectations, how it should look?

0 Kudos
wangchao1
Emerging Contributor

here is how I make the grafic

and the image is just a png imag.

what it looks like uis here

and what i need is like this 

just like the arrow at the center of the picture,I needthe picture parallel to the floor,what should I do.

0 Kudos
NimeshJarecha
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you using 2D or 3D map? Can you just send me the image you are using so I can create Picture Marker Symbol with it at my end?

Regards,

Nimesh

0 Kudos