Select to view content in your preferred language

Quick Capture Error Report Won't Send

Jump to solution
05-05-2023 07:30 AM
SamanthaBolduc
New Contributor

Hello, I have 2 issues with the same project,

After testing my quick capture project several times in the office without issue, I received an error report when trying to submit records in the field. However, when I tried to email the records to myself the "send" button is greyed out. I've tried a few different emails and changing the subject line in case of character count issues but no luck. 

The error code I received is Code 1000 "Invalid column name "'SourceType'. However, I've gone back and checked my feature layer and no field exists with this name. I'm afraid to change too much until I'm able to recover the records I've already collected. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

It sounds like the project is pointing to a field that has been deleted from the feature service. The safest thing to do is to add the 'SourceType' field back to the feature service and then try to re-submit the records from the mobile app. 

Adding new fields to the feature service will not cause any issues when submitting records from QuickCapture.

Please let me know how you get on. Please email QuickCapture@esri.com if you need to get on a call to discuss.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

It sounds like the project is pointing to a field that has been deleted from the feature service. The safest thing to do is to add the 'SourceType' field back to the feature service and then try to re-submit the records from the mobile app. 

Adding new fields to the feature service will not cause any issues when submitting records from QuickCapture.

Please let me know how you get on. Please email QuickCapture@esri.com if you need to get on a call to discuss.

0 Kudos
SamanthaBolduc
New Contributor

That did the trick. Thank you!