Microsoft Automate

Jump to solution
01-11-2021 07:00 PM
AdamCrateau
New Contributor III

Does QuickCapture support webhooks using Microsoft Automate (previously Flow)?  We'd like to create a webhook for emailing a group when a capture is submitted.

Tags (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JohnHasthorpe
New Contributor

Hi Adam

There are no QuickCapture modules for Power Automate, meaning that you can't configure QuickCapture webhooks in Power Automate automatically. However, if you create a webhook in Power Automate, you can copy the webhook URL and use it to manually configure the webhook for a project in the QuickCapture web designer (in project settings=>Webhooks).

Once the project is configured and downloaded, the app will call the webhook URL each time a record is uploaded, passing through the submission payload.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Adam

There are no QuickCapture modules for Power Automate, meaning that you can't configure QuickCapture webhooks in Power Automate automatically. However, if you create a webhook in Power Automate, you can copy the webhook URL and use it to manually configure the webhook for a project in the QuickCapture web designer (in project settings=>Webhooks).

Once the project is configured and downloaded, the app will call the webhook URL each time a record is uploaded, passing through the submission payload.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

16 Replies
JohnHasthorpe
New Contributor

Hi Adam

I hope this helps.

Thanks

John

JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Adam

I hope this helps.

Thanks

John

alvarospm
New Contributor II

Hi @JohnathanHasthorpe could you please tell me how can I create the webhook in Power Automate for QuickCapture. I did it before for Survey123 following these instructions https://support.esri.com/es/technical-article/000025025 is there something similar for QuickCapture?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

@alvarospm - Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise?

0 Kudos
alvarospm
New Contributor II

Yes @JohnathanHasthorpe I am using ArcGIS Enterprise, a Portal

0 Kudos
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

As QuickCapture does not have a connector for Power Automate, the Survey123 steps in https://support.esri.com/es/technical-article/000025025 will not work. You can only use Power Automate with ArcGIS Online for QuickCapture (Not ArcGIS Enterprise).

Cheers

John

alvarospm
New Contributor II

Thank you @JohnathanHasthorpe, I hope it will be possible soon.

Do you know if I can use Integromat for QuickCapture ArcGIS Enterprise?

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

@alvarospm - 

Do you now have a QuickCapture connector for Power Automate? Are you now able to create a webhook in Power Automate for ArcGIS Enterprise QuickCapture?

Thank you,
Abi

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

@JohnathanHasthorpe - 

Can you now use Power Automate with ArcGIS Enterprise for QuickCapture?

Also, would you please be able to provide QuickCapture connector steps link for Power Automate?

Thank you,
Abi

0 Kudos