Select to view content in your preferred language

Creation Date not found in Integromat

Jump to solution
04-05-2022 09:56 AM
MikeOnzay
Frequent Contributor

In the hosted feature layer I'm using for my QC project I can see the creator, creationdate fields. I don't see these fields in Integromat. I want to be able to send an email that includes the capture date.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi @MikeOnzay Thanks for bringing it up. Could you explain a bit more about why do you need these Editor tracking attributes (creator, editor, creationdate, editdate, etc.) in the payload? We currently don't include these attributes in the payload but we'd like to learn why do you need these and are there any alternatives you would like to try.

If you add a new field assign QuickCapture's Capture time variable to that field, it will give you the exact time when a record is captured on the device. Similarly, you can add a new field and assign the Username variable which will give you the user info of the currently signed-in user. These fields that you add will be included in the payload and the value can be populated by the QuickCapture app automatically. Let me know what do you think.

Thanks, 

Mandy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mandy_Li
Esri Contributor

Hi @MikeOnzay Thanks for bringing it up. Could you explain a bit more about why do you need these Editor tracking attributes (creator, editor, creationdate, editdate, etc.) in the payload? We currently don't include these attributes in the payload but we'd like to learn why do you need these and are there any alternatives you would like to try.

If you add a new field assign QuickCapture's Capture time variable to that field, it will give you the exact time when a record is captured on the device. Similarly, you can add a new field and assign the Username variable which will give you the user info of the currently signed-in user. These fields that you add will be included in the payload and the value can be populated by the QuickCapture app automatically. Let me know what do you think.

Thanks, 

Mandy

0 Kudos
MikeOnzay
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your response. I wasn't aware that those fields were not part of the payload. I thought I had been doing something wrong or I had missed something in the setup. Your explanation was clear enough that once I added a new field and assigned the CaptureTime, I could see it in Integromat.

0 Kudos