Select to view content in your preferred language

Connecting Trimble R2 in QuickCapture

06-27-2024 12:48 PM
IsaacBowling
New Contributor

I am attempting to connect my Trimble R2 to my iPad 10th generation to use in Esri QuickCapture. I am able to connect the antenna to my device and connect through Trimble Mobile Manager app. However, when I try to set the R2 unit as my location provider in Esri QuickCapture, it fails to connect. The R2 is not connected to another device, the iPad is updated, the applications are updated, and the R2 firmware has been updated to 5.66 as of 2 days ago. Does anyone know what the issue could be? Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MarikaVertzonis
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, Have you had this working with this iPad and R2 before, and now it's not working? The way your message is written it implies that you've done a recent firmware update - is that correct? There hasn't been any recent changes to QuickCapture that should impact this connectivity.

0 Kudos
stormec
New Contributor II

We are having a similar issue, in FieldMaps. We had our iPad and R2 working correctly in early April. Recently, we began have connection issues. At that point, we updated the firmware. However, the connection issue persists.

0 Kudos