Select to view content in your preferred language

Add an option in QuickCapture Designer to let a user hide buttons/groups when publishing a project

06-04-2024 11:42 AM
Labels (2)
Embeez
by
New Contributor III

We have an ever changing palette of content required in our emergency response QuickCapture projects. To be able to include the full range of content where required, our feature service has many coded domains. Each deployment requires a slightly different combination while keep the core elements.

Currently there is no way (at least known to me) to work with a project with the full set of categories/buttons, but only publish some of them - analogue to the "hide" function available in Survey123. Ideally this would be applicable at group level too.
Even though a project starts out a bit simplified, often more buttons are added. If I delete buttons from my all encompassing template, I then have to recreate them and reconfigure them from scratch if they are needed later.
The workaround I have for now, is to move some of these to a reserve group at the bottom of the project. It would be nice if I could choose not to publish a group or button and thus retain the configuration should I still need it.