Zonal Statistics As Table in ArcGIS Pro SDK

Jump to solution
03-01-2016 08:29 AM
ThomasCox
Occasional Contributor

I am transitioning an application from ArcObjects/Desktop to ArcGIS Pro using the ArcGIS Pro SDK.

The application works with GRID data and relies on  the ArcObjects' classes RasterZonalOpClass as well as the ZonalStatisticsClass, ultimately generating zonal statistics as a table.

In ArcGIS Pro I have discovered the equivalent user tool within the ArcGIS Pro Application, "Zonal Statistics As Table".  I have seen the Python code example, but I want to implement everything through the Pro SDK.  I need to know where to go in the Pro SDK to find out how I can run the same functionality.

Any information would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasCox
Occasional Contributor

Thanks to the help of the Pro SDK Team at the Dev Summit, I found the solution.

I was able to reference the ZonalStatisticsAsTable tool in ArcGIS Pro's tool box located at in the application to create the required table.

Specifically, the tool I needed lives at:

"C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\Resources\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes\Spatial Analyst Tools.tbx\ZonalStatisticsAsTable"

I was able to create the arguments needed in code and  pass them to the GeoProcessing.executeToolAsync method

Thanks again the Pro SDK Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ThomasCox
Occasional Contributor

Thanks to the help of the Pro SDK Team at the Dev Summit, I found the solution.

I was able to reference the ZonalStatisticsAsTable tool in ArcGIS Pro's tool box located at in the application to create the required table.

Specifically, the tool I needed lives at:

"C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\Resources\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes\Spatial Analyst Tools.tbx\ZonalStatisticsAsTable"

I was able to create the arguments needed in code and  pass them to the GeoProcessing.executeToolAsync method

Thanks again the Pro SDK Team