Select to view content in your preferred language

Problems with regression testing - missing dll

06-21-2023 06:06 AM
TorbjørnDalløkken2
Occasional Contributor

I've been working on a add-in, which works ok in Pro. I'm quite new to regression testing / unit testing, but I'd like to try it on this new add-in. I've followed the steps in the ProGuide Regression Testing, but I get an error when trying to run the tests. The error says:

Class Initialization method UnitTest.LayoutTest.ClassInitialize threw exception. System.AggregateException: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object..

When trying to debug the test, I see that the error originates at the startApplication-method of the class TestEnvironment. The message says:

System.DllNotFoundException: 'Unable to load DLL 'DADFLib.dll' or one of its dependencies: The the specified module could not be found

Does anyone know what might be wrong here?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GKmieliauskas
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TorbjørnDalløkken2
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I've read that thread. My project compiles to x64 and since I'm using MSTest, just like the example from ESRI, there are no Host.Initialize().

0 Kudos