When using the feature class to geodatabase tool, it only copies the first feature. I am not sure why this happens. Maybe it is because I have the GDB saved on a Sharepoint site? It seems to work ok if I create a feature class and make edits to it. But I used the Grid Index tool to create a grid index for a mapbook and the index only has the first sheet after using the Feature Class to Geodatabase tool. If I use Feature Class to Shapefile, and point it to a sharepoint site file location, it does the same thing. However, if I use Feature Class to Shapefile, and then point it to a desktop location, it seems to work ok. I still cannot however get that shapefile to then get into my GDB. Any ideas? Do I have to not be saving GDBs on a Sharepoint site? It is important to be doing that so I have backups of Project data. It is frustrating to me that ESRI has not made ArcGIS Pro more Sharepoint friendly.
Could you rule out the obvious. Make sure that there are no selections in the featureclass you are trying to export (use the Clear button)
I did that last time and it did not work. Having restarted my computer however, confirming that it is cleared, it seems to have worked this time. All features transferred. I am reluctant to call that "Clearing" or "restarting" the solution though as I have experienced this issue many times in the past. It isn't always one feature that copies either. Sometimes a few go at random.
Rebooting doesn't "clear" selections. By that I mean a feature may have been inadvertently selected in the map or a record was selected in its table. It is the most common source of "only X of Y features were exported".
Glad it worked out in any event... A reboot would have been the next suggestion.