Weighted Sum: Unexpected error (999999)

02-20-2022 08:17 AM
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Hello, I am trying to run the Weighted Sum tool and keep getting this error message: 

ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds.
Failed to execute (Weighted Sum).

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3 and Weighted Sum tool in Model Builder. Inputs are 5 raster datasets with Field assigned correctly and weights assigned. 

Input files are saved on OneDrive; I suspect this may be the issue. I pause OneDrive syncing while running Arc Pro but when I try to copy the files to a local location to see if that helps, I run into other issues.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Refrain from using Onedrive or Network drive for input/output parameters.

Ensure you are saving the output Raster inside a basic file folder in a local drive (C:\Myimages\wtsum.tif).

Save Output as TIFF (*.tif), if the error persists with Imagine extension (*.img).

Think Location
0 Kudos
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Thank you. I tried saving the output Raster inside a basic file folder in a local drive and as TIFF (still have inputs saved on OneDrive for now) and get the same error. 

I am trying to copy and paste the input files from OneDrive to a local folder, using Catalog, and get the attached error

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

you have spaces and punctuation in your paths, skip catalog and move your files to a simple, clean folder using windows file explorer and try from there

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Thank you! Working on that, little at a time because of space limitations

0 Kudos
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Moved everything currently being used to local folder, now trying to run the tool gives error:

None of the processes are ready to run.

0 Kudos
KimGarbade
Occasional Contributor III

When you ran a check on your model in model builder did it tell/show you were the model is broken?

0 Kudos
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Nope, it doesn't give any further details and when I 'validate' before running, nothing happens

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your questions. Could you share the data and repro steps of those errors with me? I will then look into it and get back to you as soon as I can.

0 Kudos
emd55
by
New Contributor II

Thank you! Just emailed you

0 Kudos