Select to view content in your preferred language

Use Arcade in a Summary Statistic on a Report in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
11-09-2023 03:24 PM
JaronJensen7
New Contributor III

I have a report that I use when I am creating As-Builts inside of ArcGIS Pro. I use a summary statistic to calculate the sum footage of the conduit.

The statistic is setup like this:

JaronJensen7_0-1699571709743.png

It has been discovered that the Conduit Footage needs to be multiplied by another field 'Conduit # Placed' which says how many ducts were placed. This would get a better accuracy of the total amount of footage of duct that has been placed.

For each feature the 'Conduit Footage' would have to be multiplied by the 'Conduit # Placed' and then the total sum length would have to be taken.

I was wanting to try and write the code in arcade on the report so it would still follow the grouping of the report.

I could create another field in the feature itself that would do the multiplication, but I was seeing if there was a way to do it in the report itself.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @JaronJensen7!

The reporting team is actively working on support Arcade expressions in reports in Pro 3.3. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Alycia

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @JaronJensen7!

The reporting team is actively working on support Arcade expressions in reports in Pro 3.3. Stay tuned!

Thanks,

Alycia

RoanokeDave
New Contributor II

Please hurry!

0 Kudos