Unable to use ArcGIS Pro with a personal use license

Jump to solution
04-13-2019 12:44 PM
ChrisHills
Occasional Contributor

I purchased an ArcGIS personal license. I have installed both ArcGIS Desktop 10.7 and ArcGIS Pro 2.3. ArcMap runs fine and everything is licensed as expected. When I try to use ArcGIS Pro, I am presented with a log in screen. When I log in using my esri account (the one I bought the subscription with) it says:-

I tried selecting "Configure your licensing options" but no matter which license type I choose (Advanced, Standard or Basic) the result is this (e.g. with Basic license selected):-

Do you have an advice on how I can get it working?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHills
Occasional Contributor

It turns out one of the emails (which for some reason was sent to my company email account instead of my personal email account which I used for the purchase) contains a unique link to a page in which you create a new ArcGIS Online organization. This is not shown from any of the My Esri pages!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChrisHills
Occasional Contributor

It turns out one of the emails (which for some reason was sent to my company email account instead of my personal email account which I used for the purchase) contains a unique link to a page in which you create a new ArcGIS Online organization. This is not shown from any of the My Esri pages!

RafaeldePaula
New Contributor

Ty man, i was runing in circles foi ours trying to acess arc gis pro.  I found the e-mail whif the unique link and it workerd!

0 Kudos