Select to view content in your preferred language

Revit 2024 Support in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
12-20-2023 07:28 AM
BryanOReilly
New Contributor

Hello,

Based on the documentation I found below the current version of Pro only supports up to Revit 2023.

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/revit/supported-bim-geometry.htm

Are there any plans in the upcoming updates to extend support for Revit 2024? If so is there a roadmap/ timeline for when that will be updated?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bryan,

It is currently planned for the ArcGIS Pro 3.3 release to support Revit 2024. We are currently targeting the next release to be late spring/early summer.

thanks,

Andrew

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

you can get an idea based on previous timelines

Solved: Revit 2023 support in ArcGIS Pro - Esri Community

but @Andrew--Johnson may have a more definitive answer

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Bryan,

It is currently planned for the ArcGIS Pro 3.3 release to support Revit 2024. We are currently targeting the next release to be late spring/early summer.

thanks,

Andrew

kdramey60
New Contributor

Hi There. This is Kevin with the City of Portland Environmental Services. I was reviewing this thread hoping to resolve my issue with ArcGIS Pro reading my my Revit 2024 BIM models. I am currently using ArcGIS Pro 3.3 and when adding the Revit file I get the following message:

kdramey60_0-1718992624309.png

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kevin (kevin.ramey@portlandoregon.gov)

0 Kudos
TrondRolland1
New Contributor

This is indeed a problem, as Revit cannot export to anything earlier than 2024 ver by now. So this means that each year there will be half a year of not being able to import new rvt files to AGpro? How about making a patch for this issue? It is a real problem

MarkusWall1
New Contributor III

Hi,

will Revit 2025 be supported by ArcGIS Pro 3.4?

@TrondRolland1 a possible solution is to export an IFC file from Revit as work around for this half year.

0 Kudos