Select to view content in your preferred language

"Layer is not Editable" warning, no other details provided?

08-07-2020 08:40 AM
BenVan_Kesteren
New Contributor II

Hey, 

I have a feature class, inside a dataset, which resides within our Enterprise SDE.

Each time I try to edit or create a feature I am given a warning as per the below screenshot, which tells me to look in the 'List by Editing' view, or the 'status' dialog, but as you can see there are no details given. 

Anyone else seen this kind of behaviour before?

I have already checked editing permissions, and another users connection, same result.

Tags (1)
3 Replies
StephanieShaw1
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I can edit some SDE features but not all. I have a question out on geonet titled "ArcGIS Pro 2.6 Editing Error:" and am waiting for a response also. See my question for screenshots and what I have tried so far. I hope we find an answer soon. 

0 Kudos
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Ben,

So far, I can't reproduce this scenario. We would like to get more details about the feature classes, relationship classes, the database itself (versioning status), etc. Esri Technical Support would be best equipped to help narrow it down.

I mentioned the same thing to Stephanie in the other thread.

-Scott

0 Kudos
Scott_Harris
Esri Regular Contributor

Ben, I do have a question though. Do you now, or did you ever have map topology turned on in this map? Can be found on the Edit tab > Manage Edits group > topology drop-down.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos