My published Feature Service won't display points with <0 longitude and the extent of the published layer is odd:
All the records appear in the attribute table though.
The original data source is a Query Feature Class, data comes from a table on the server and this table is created with a SQL script runing daily.
- The extent is set correctly on the Query Feature Class
- All the projections are correct
- I have spatial indexes set
- The original table contains an OID and is registered, no duplicates there
- no empty shapes, no points with coordinates outside -90, 90, -180, 180 in the table
- we are using Enterprise 10.9.1
What coordinate projection are you using?
I would strongly suggest using Web Mercator for web maps. WKID 3857
We are using WGS 1984, WKID 4326
I can't change it to 3857
Did you try recreating it once again and add the layer to a blank map?
(In case the issue persists) Is it possible to export the data to shapefile or File GDB Feature Class, and share the zipped shapefile/ File GDB ?
Yes, I've tried this already. The table created by my script looks good on ArcGIS Pro. But when I publish it, the same problem occurs. And when I insert the published layer from portal to ArcGIS Pro, I also have this issue.
Looks like something is wrong during the publication.
Unfortunately, there are some restricted information there, I can't share it. I'll see if I can extract a sample of the dataset.