Invert color scheme for stretched rasters in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
03-18-2019 08:46 AM
JohannaPrüssmann1
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I was wondering if there's a way to invert color schemes for rasters displayed in stretch mode. I think this can be done for classify mode, but for the life of me, I can't find a way to do this in the symbology panel for my stretched raster.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavisTolman
New Contributor III

Open up your color scheme selection.  At the bottom is "format color scheme" button.  There is a symbol on the next screen to flip the colors. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DavisTolman
New Contributor III

Open up your color scheme selection.  At the bottom is "format color scheme" button.  There is a symbol on the next screen to flip the colors. 

JohannaPrüssmann1
New Contributor III

Awesome! Thank you very much

0 Kudos
NicolasRoger
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for that. But I have a mesage for ESRI: When displayed text is in French, the button is very hard to see because we can't read the text properly. See exemple below:

0 Kudos
Andreas
New Contributor III

Found it, but it doesn't work with multipart color schemes.

VeraNeroni1
New Contributor II

I just ran into that issue as well - after you reverse each one separately, you can click+hold the three dots on the left and then drag them around in the list, so that you can fix the continuity.before.JPGafter.JPG

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Much easier way to do this in pro and it should work for multipart color schemes. In your Contents pane, expand the raster to see the current color scheme symbology. Right-click the color ramp and select the Invert button on the dialog. Cheers!

Tags (1)