Format decimal place in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
07-22-2019 09:19 AM
KarenHoelscher
New Contributor III

I am trying to change the decimal place to my acres in ArcPro which is easily done in ArcDesktop (added screen shots of both). I right click on the field in Desktop go to Properties - Number format make changes. But when I try that in Pro there is NO Properties on the drop down AM I missing something. I thought I had gone here before in Pro and made this change. I'm I going to the wrong place?? 

13 Replies
AdamDaily
Occasional Contributor II

How do you change dimension labels to show decimal places? I've tried this method that worked in desktop but does not work in pro. I can't find where to change these, my attribute field shows decimals, my field format shows decimals, but they wont appear in my map label.

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Good question Adam Daily‌  Dimension feature classes are special so the properties don't work the same way as other feature classes.  They're more similar to Annotation feature classes in this way.  

To demonstrate what you'll need to do, I made a quick video: UpdateDimension 

There is more about dimension styles that you can read about here: Manage dimension feature class properties—Dimensions | Documentation 

I hope this helps!

AdamDaily
Occasional Contributor II

Kory Kramer‌,

Thanks Kory for the quick reply, exactly what I was looking for and the video is perfect!

p288794Margaritis
New Contributor

I still cannot find how to apply the solutions presented for this post. Except if you mean that first we should export the interpolation surface in a raster format. But this is really impractical. It was so much easier in ArcMap...

0 Kudos