For some reason, I cannot export, print a layout and package a project, which it was working before. It all stuck in the in progress.

Jump to solution
02-10-2023 04:23 PM
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Ah, ok. So it sounds like it's just taking a long time to export. If the layout is really large or some settings (like DPI) are set really high this can occur because it takes time to process lots of data. Can you share your export settings? 

Cheers,
Aubri

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

I can package now but there is an error with mosaic to new raster and the packaging was failed

0 Kudos
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

sorry for another update, I can only export map but not scene in the layout

0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

What problems are you seeing when exporting the layout?

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

Hi, thanks for replying. When I export a layout which has the map frame of a scene, it stuck in " in progress " for hours and it keeps going on forever. However, using the map frame of a map is fine.

0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Ah, ok. So it sounds like it's just taking a long time to export. If the layout is really large or some settings (like DPI) are set really high this can occur because it takes time to process lots of data. Can you share your export settings? 

Cheers,
Aubri
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

Even when I set to 100 ppi png export hours later and it is still stuck in progress. I tried jpeg, pdf and all of them dont work

0 Kudos
MatthewPoon
New Contributor

hi yes I think it works now when I do it in a local scene, thanks!

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos