Failed to retrieve a page of rows when trying to load enterprise table

08-16-2022 02:55 AM
TomGeo
by
Frequent Contributor

I initially created a new database on our MS SQL server and enabled the database through AGP 3.0 as an enterprise database.

Thereafter, I populated the database with data tables. Each table contains a primary key, where 'Not Null', and 'Identity' are set to true.  Since a primary key implies a unique index I think the solution from this posting does not work for me.

The 'solution' for the issue at hand on this page is also very 'precise' and I do not know why my tables cannot be shown in a table view.

What I can see in the monitor is

<Event time="ti aug 16 15:02:00.034" type="Error" thread="5938: Main CIM worker thread" elapsed="0" function="" code="">
Cannot convert OID 4711880873618702336 to 32-bit integer.
</Event>

My database table does not contain a column named 'OID' and within the entire table a value of 4711880873618702336 cannot be found.

The primary key of the table is called idq_id and has a max value of 11,321,131, while the table contains a total of 2,480,912 rows

One more thing, using the 'XY Table To Point' tool I was able to create a point FC of more than 5 million points without any problem, and I can visualize the attribute values of the FC. However, opening the database table fails to retrieve the page of rows.

I would really appreciate suggestions on how to solve this issue.

- We are living in the 21st century.
GIS moved on and nobody needs a format consisting out of at least three files! No, nobody needs shapefiles, not even for the sake of an exchange format. Folks, use GeoPackage to exchange data with other GIS!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you try registering with GeoDatabase tool?

Register with Geodatabase (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

0 Kudos
TomGeo
by
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately, 'Register with Geodatabase' is returning the same error message. Essentially it is not capable to convert the OID into a 32-bit integer.

I do understand that it cannot convert that number, but I do not understand where the number is coming from.

- We are living in the 21st century.
GIS moved on and nobody needs a format consisting out of at least three files! No, nobody needs shapefiles, not even for the sake of an exchange format. Folks, use GeoPackage to exchange data with other GIS!