Export graphic from ArcGIS Pro

09-14-2021 03:12 PM
ElizabethJanz
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3 and am trying to export a box plot chart to a jpg.  I have been able to do this with 12 other charts, but when I try to save two more charts, they do not show up in the file.  No errors pop up, the pop-up window closes when I click save, and the jpg just never appears in the assigned file.

4 Replies
ÖMER_SEYFETTİNKAR
New Contributor

Al Ready i am using 2.9.0 and same problem i have. Also the program look freezes during export png file,  when i cancelled it still progress the cancel. For reason I tryed export to svg file, that time no any problem had.

0 Kudos
Alf_Fr
by
New Contributor

I have a similar problem with exporting a Profile Graph in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.0. It worked a couple of times to jpg, but after making some changes to the title and labels it stoped working. After naming the export and choosing jpg and clicking save the pop-up simple closes and no file appears and no error message. Same thing with png. For some reason svg works though. Did you find a solution?

0 Kudos
ElizabethJanz
New Contributor II

I think the issue might have been that I had inserted a symbol for measurement that the program did not like.  Once I removed the symbol I was able to download it as a jpg.

0 Kudos
skyhook
New Contributor II

this is a very frustrating bug that affects pretty much all charts that I make. Sometimes it seems like there's a coin-flip chance that svg will work, but png & jpg almost exclusively fail.  Totally disrupts the workflow of my lab group & forces us to use other software. 

0 Kudos