Export Features with Table Join - Field Mapping (v3.2)

11-21-2023 08:54 AM
Andy_CS
New Contributor III

In Pro 3.2 -- When running the Export Features tool on a feature layer with a table join (validated 1-1) the field map is stating that the fields from the join table have two source fields and it looks like the source field is being duplicated in the dialog. Anyone else seeing this? Export works as expected (action is set to First) I just think it's a little odd.

In Pro 3.1 I just get one source field which is what I'm expecting.

Andy_CS_0-1700585510689.png

16 Replies
DarylHochhalter
Occasional Contributor II
0 Kudos
KyleKirkman1
New Contributor II

I have the same damming failures in PRO 3.2.0, 3.2.1. It trashed all my Modelbuilder processes and I reverted back to 3.1.4 -   I'm staying off 3.2.x till 3.2.3,4,5 or whenever things might be fixed. 

DarylHochhalter

When you uninstalled 3.2 did you have any issues with losing favorites or project setting etc.?

0 Kudos
JaronJensen7
New Contributor III

I just updated to 3.2.2 and it seems to have fixed my problem with my model not remembering my field map in the Export Feature/Table tool. I did work with ESRI and they told me that a fix would be coming in 3.3 but they couldn't tell me when that would happen, just that it will probably be the next update to come to ArcGIS Pro.

PaoloBasile_ST
New Contributor II

Are you sure Jaron? I have 3.2.2 and unfortunately I always encounter the same bug...

0 Kudos
JaronJensen7
New Contributor III

Yeah mine is working. Im not sure what is going on. I do still have an issue with the field map when I run a model that has some spatial joins before running the export. It wants to put the same field in twice and it causes it to fail. So I have to run that part of the process, refresh the map field, and then I can just validate and run the whole model.

0 Kudos
DarylHochhalter

I finally just went back to 3.1 after having some other issues related to lyrx files and not being able to access them through arcpy, possibly because they had joins in them too???

0 Kudos