Select to view content in your preferred language

Displat XY darta versus XY Table to point

Jump to solution
01-03-2023 08:28 AM
BarryFosberg
New Contributor III

I am working in Arc Pro 2.8

Using the same Excel data table, I can run Display XY.

In a model, my first step is to run XY table to point. It had been running. It is now returning the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\scripts\XYTableToPoint.py", line 232, in <module>    if empty_out_bounds:  File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\ArcToolbox\scripts\XYTableToPoint.py", line 175, in xy_table_to_points    if dsc_out[f]:RuntimeError: Attribute column not found [no such column: CatTotal] [RMSCrimeCompStatDetail$][STATE_ID = 0]

The table does not have a State ID Field.  

Why will Display XY work without it?

Why is XY Table to point Failing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougGreen
Occasional Contributor II

I don't think it's saying that STATE_ID is the column that's missing. The error message you posted says "no such column: CatTotal." So is the CatTotal column missing or did it's column name change by chance?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DougGreen
Occasional Contributor II

I don't think it's saying that STATE_ID is the column that's missing. The error message you posted says "no such column: CatTotal." So is the CatTotal column missing or did it's column name change by chance?

BarryFosberg
New Contributor III

Thank you , that is it. I had run into this problem last week, but the error rmessage was just enough differant that I missed it.