Developer license for ADD IN, ArcGIS PRO

Jump to solution
11-12-2019 03:29 AM
RosarioBarbagallo
New Contributor II

Hi,I want do develop some add in for ArcGIS Pro 2.4, what kind of license is necessary? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rosario,

The licensing is pulled from your ArcGIS Pro instance. That is, you have to have ArcGIS Pro installed and licensed before developing.The functionality then available is tied to each license level and those consuming a customization would also need the appropriate level that is required for the customization. 

Here are the requirements:

ArcGIS Pro 2.4 SDK for .NET Requirements 

And some additional resources:

Build your first add-in | ArcGIS for Developers 

ArcGIS Pro SDK | Documentation 

https://community.esri.com/groups/arcgis-pro-sdk/blog/2016/04/28/new-arcgis-pro-sdk-learning-resourc... 

ArcGIS Pro 2.4 SDK for .NET Wiki  

ProGuide Installation and Upgrade  

Here is the GeoNet forum: ArcGIS Pro SDK

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rosario,

The licensing is pulled from your ArcGIS Pro instance. That is, you have to have ArcGIS Pro installed and licensed before developing.The functionality then available is tied to each license level and those consuming a customization would also need the appropriate level that is required for the customization. 

Here are the requirements:

ArcGIS Pro 2.4 SDK for .NET Requirements 

And some additional resources:

Build your first add-in | ArcGIS for Developers 

ArcGIS Pro SDK | Documentation 

https://community.esri.com/groups/arcgis-pro-sdk/blog/2016/04/28/new-arcgis-pro-sdk-learning-resourc... 

ArcGIS Pro 2.4 SDK for .NET Wiki  

ProGuide Installation and Upgrade  

Here is the GeoNet forum: ArcGIS Pro SDK

Hope that helps!

RosarioBarbagallo
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron,

Thanks!!!

I used a trial version, now it's expired.

I thought there was a license for developers, but I didn't find it,I'm still studying the SDK, what would be the cheapest license to do the first steps?

Regards

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rosario,

You're welcome. As for pricing, it will depend on your usage patterns. There are different structures for commercial, personal and student use. To get a sense of this and determine what fits for you, please review the following links:

ArcGIS Pro Pricing & License Levels | Buy ArcGIS Pro - Esri 

ArcGIS For Personal Use | Buy ArcGIS Software Online 

To get tailored pricing assistance I would recommend calling our sales and information line for pre-sales questions ( option #3): 1-800-477-9778

They will be able to get you all the information you need and answer any additional questions on pricing!

Aaron

0 Kudos