Classify Objects Using Deep Learning

Jump to solution
07-30-2020 01:32 AM
FelipeVerdú
New Contributor II

Hi!

I am trying to classify an orthophoto with a training sample containing different objects that i know what it is. I still keep getting the following error. I have upgraded to ArcGIS Pro 2.6.

ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds.
Unable to prepare input raster(s) for the python raster function.
The specified non-optional parameter doesn't have a value. [raster]
Failed to execute (ClassifyObjectsUsingDeepLearning).

it is quite frustrating to get the known 999999 error that means that everything could be the cause.

Anyone?

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FelipeVerdú
New Contributor II

Hi,

After a few tries and error and help from Esri Sweden, I got the right way to run the tool:

1. While running export training data to classify objects you need to used "Labeled tiles". See the picture below! (NB! Crop mode = fixed size)

2. You train your data based on results from 1

3. Classify your objects tool (and this will take some time, alot of time) from 2

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JasonJordan00
Occasional Contributor

Has there been any resolution to this? I am getting this error for any raster with multiple objects.

0 Kudos
FelipeVerdú
New Contributor II

Hey,

Unfortunately nobody has helped me out here. The support team in Sweden is trying to get a response from Esri Redlands and they are stilI waiting. Anyhow, I have been able to recreate the same mistake in three different computers so I believe that is something in the tool (or even in script behind the tool) that does not work properly.

Br

Felipe Verdú

0 Kudos
IsaacBarnhart
New Contributor II

I am still waiting on this solution, hoping that it can be resolved soon!

0 Kudos
FelipeVerdú
New Contributor II

Hi,

After a few tries and error and help from Esri Sweden, I got the right way to run the tool:

1. While running export training data to classify objects you need to used "Labeled tiles". See the picture below! (NB! Crop mode = fixed size)

2. You train your data based on results from 1

3. Classify your objects tool (and this will take some time, alot of time) from 2

0 Kudos
TAN860421
New Contributor II

I also encountered the same problem. I am currently testing the deep learning FasterRCNN and also encountered a warning problem. Even if I refer to the relevant information on the Internet, it still has not improved. Do you have any solutions? Can you help, please?

0 Kudos