cann't create space time cube

01-06-2018 02:13 AM
YUYANG
by
New Contributor

I ran the space time cube,but it always show the wrong message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "d:\arcgispro\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\stpm.py", line 171, in CreateSpaceTimeCube
raise e
File "d:\arcgispro\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\stpm.py", line 168, in CreateSpaceTimeCube
retval = convertArcObjectToPythonObject(gp.CreateSpaceTimeCube_stpm(*gp_fixargs((in_features, output_cube, time_field, template_cube, time_step_interval, time_step_alignment, reference_time, distance_interval, summary_fields, aggregation_shape_type, defined_polygon_locations, location_id), True)))
File "d:\arcgispro\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\geoprocessing\_base.py", line 506, in <lambda>
return lambda *args: val(*gp_fixargs(args, True))
arcgisscripting.ExecuteError:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1158, in execute
File "D:\ArcGISPRO\PRO\Resources\ArcToolbox\Scripts\SSCube.py", line 90, in __init__
self.__initialize(cubeObj)
File "D:\ArcGISPRO\PRO\Resources\ArcToolbox\Scripts\SSCube.py", line 136, in __initialize
self.dataset = NET.Dataset(self.path, self.mode)
File "netCDF4\_netCDF4.pyx", line 1811, in netCDF4._netCDF4.Dataset.__init__ (netCDF4\_netCDF4.c:12631)
OSError: Permission denied

Failed to execute (CreateSpaceTimeCube).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You need to show a screen grab of your inputs to the tool since it is unclear what they were or whether they were appropriate for the requirements.  

As for permissions, are you working with locally stored data for which you have access to the reading and saving locations? or did you try to use data load/save locations on a network or remote location.

0 Kudos
YUYANG
by
New Contributor

Dan,

thanks for your reply.I found the reason why I failed. It seems that ArcGIS PRO 2.0 didn't support chinese path. When I changed the save path in English, it successed.