ArcGIS Pro Export Map Issue

04-27-2021 06:50 AM
BryanKrouse1
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.6 (the same issue in 2.7), and when I export my map (in any file format), the top of the map is cut off. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something incorrectly? 

Thank you for your help.

Bryan

Missing the title at top of map.Missing the title at top of map.Screenshot 2021-04-27 074429.jpg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is the setting "Clip to Graphics Extent" selected? And you're positive that the page size matches that of the layout elements?

Apologies if these seem like super basic questions, but I've overlooked them by mistake in the past and gotten similar results to what you've posted.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
DanielAmrine
Occasional Contributor
When exporting maps, keep the resolution down and size down. I know if you
increase the size and resolution it becomes buggy. It also doesn't matter
what kind of hardware you have. #BUG-000138628 Exports of large layouts
displaying raster data have unexpected performance delays in processing.
They have closed it (unfortunately).
0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Is this a layout or a map? For a layout it's possible that the title is off the page. Anything outside the designed page won't be included in the export. In that case you just need to make the page size bigger. 

If it is a map, you can use the Preview option for map export to see what is being included in the export. Everything else is hidden. In that case you can change the number of pixels to adjust the aspect ratio and get what you need visible. 

AubriKinghorn_0-1619539796877.png

Cheers,
Aubri