ArcGIS Pro 2.9.1 Patch installs ArcGIS Pro Intelligence

Jump to solution
02-07-2022 05:11 PM
Aaron-L
New Contributor II

We silently deploy ArcGIS Pro 2.9 to end user desktops. We specifically have the silent install setup to not include ArcGIS Pro Intelligence (ADDLOCAL=Pro). We have found when deploying the ArcGIS 2.9 Pro Patch 1 (2.9.1), that after the install, the ArcGIS Pro Intelligence icons now show up in the Start Menu. I have tried running the patch both silently, or just standard through the GUI, they both add the icons to the Start Menu that weren't there previously. Is there a way to keep the patch from adding ArcGIS Pro Intelligence icons? ADDLOCAL=Pro did not work on the patch.

ArcGIS_2.9.1_Start_Menu.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

This seems to be "BUG-000134833 - Silent install of ArcGIS Pro 2.6 Patch 2 incorrectly defaults to ADDLOCAL=ALL" and installs ArcGIS Pro Intelligence.  Not showing when the bug will be fixed but you can contact Esri Support Services to add your customer number to the bug report.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

This seems to be "BUG-000134833 - Silent install of ArcGIS Pro 2.6 Patch 2 incorrectly defaults to ADDLOCAL=ALL" and installs ArcGIS Pro Intelligence.  Not showing when the bug will be fixed but you can contact Esri Support Services to add your customer number to the bug report.

0 Kudos
Aaron-L
New Contributor II

Thanks for the info! Doesn't look it's going to be fixed any time soon since that bug was logged for ArcGIS Pro 2.6 and we are on 2.9 now. At least I know it wasn't something I was doing wrong in the deployment.

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Nope - I'd say you're doing everything correctly and it's a bug.  If you feel my answer was correct, you can close thread by marking the answer correct.  

0 Kudos