After Publishing As Web Layer : Checking Which Registered Data Source of Versioned Data?

02-23-2022 07:33 AM
JessicaJThompson
Occasional Contributor II

Hello All!

We have stumbled across a potential issue with dat we published to Portal. Depending on the the feature service, we hoped to pull the data from a version of the database.

I thought I had kept track, but realized this morning that a few feature services may have been published to the wrong Registered Data Source. I want to triple check before moving forward with more publishing. 

Is there a way to see this? I have looked on portal, in the REST service, under Manage Registered Data Stores, Job Status

Thank you for your assistance!

Cheers,

Jessica

0 Kudos
3 Replies
dgiersz_cuyahoga
Occasional Contributor

You can see this in Server Manager.  Next to the service name is a button for 'Service Workspaces' that details where the data is coming from.

If it's available in manager, it's probably also available via REST API.

#CLE #sloth
0 Kudos
JessicaJThompson
Occasional Contributor II
Thank you!
I will chat with one of the Admin's to see if they can check on it. I do not have access to the Server Manger in my portal account. And it isn't listed in the REST API. Since this potential debacle was self-created, I was trying to see if I could find it without taking the portal admin's time, but if that is the only way, it is the only way (that and better documentation during my publishing process).
Thanks again!
0 Kudos
dgiersz_cuyahoga
Occasional Contributor

It's worth trying to access Server Manager. If you're a Publisher, I believe you can at least see your own items and maybe public items.

#CLE #sloth
0 Kudos