Pro Parcel Fabric Records Related to Historic Features Only?

Jump to solution
11-12-2020 04:17 PM
MikeZummo
New Contributor III

Hi all,

After upgrading, when I open the attribute table for the parcel records and try to use the related tables function to select features related to a record, all that comes up are historic parcel features. I've seen this issue in most of the parcel fabrics that I have upgraded and was wondering if this is intentional or if there was something in the upgrade process that I may have messed up. Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

I think this is a 'false positive'. The attribute pane is looking for the first (=top) feature layer in the table of content that points to the table.

How to solve?

You can move the Historic parcel group to the bottom of the parcel type group layer. that way the current parcel layer would be the top most one.

In ArcGIS Pro 2.7 we changed the default order of the layers when you add a parcel fabric to a new map.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

I think this is a 'false positive'. The attribute pane is looking for the first (=top) feature layer in the table of content that points to the table.

How to solve?

You can move the Historic parcel group to the bottom of the parcel type group layer. that way the current parcel layer would be the top most one.

In ArcGIS Pro 2.7 we changed the default order of the layers when you add a parcel fabric to a new map.

MikeZummo
New Contributor III

Hi Amir,

This absolutely fixed it. I reordered the historic layers below the current layers and now the current features show up in the list of related data. Thanks again!

Mike

0 Kudos