Select to view content in your preferred language

why did some of the point features disappear when I published my map to arcgis online?

Jump to solution
03-09-2017 11:35 AM
AndrewSmith25
New Contributor III

When I published my map to ArcGIS online, some of my point features disappeared on when I viewed in map viewer.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

HI Andrew,

I'd suggest contacting technical support as they may be able to assist you by troubleshooting the specific issue. Are you able to share the layer that you have that is not displaying points? Is all of the data (3 layers) pointing to the same feature class in ArcMap?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
PhiliposMelake
New Contributor II

Hi Kelly

I am having the same problem as mentioned in the original question. I downloaded the sd file , extracted it and open ithe file in geodatabase. I found out the missing points where also missing the in the sd file. I was wondering if you have nay input to this?. Thank You this thread has been so helpful

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Philipos,

How are you initially publishing the data? As an SD file, a CSV or a File geodatabas? Are you able to share the original data?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
AndrewSmith25
New Contributor III

Hi Kelly,

Yes I am able to share the layers and the data is pointing to the same feature class, but some of the data points disappear when I publish the map to online service.  I will contact technical support to find out what could be going wrong.  Thank You,

Andrew-