Upload images in Shortlist from pc folder

06-28-2021 01:57 PM
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi all,

i'd like to know kindly how can i upload the image, saved in a folder of my pc, of each point layer in a Shortlist Application.

I noticed this functionality and i set the field which contains the folder path in my pc, but it doesn't work:

PieroPeppucci_2-1624913175021.png

PieroPeppucci_1-1624912695263.png

How can i upload, in one shot, the images associated with all the points layer?

Thanks so much for the support.

Piero

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MatthewBrown8
Esri Contributor

Hi PieroPeppucci

Thank you for your question. To clarify, are you looking for a way to load images (in bulk) as attachments to their corresponding points within the feature layer?

Regards,

Matthew
0 Kudos
PieroPeppucci
New Contributor III

Hi Matthew, 

thanks for the reply. Yes, i'm looking for a way to load images (in bulk), saved in a folder of my pc, associating them in all the corresponding points of the layer in the shortlist.

Regards,

Piero.

0 Kudos
MatthewBrown8
Esri Contributor

Hi Piero,

Currently, there is no direct way to accomplish the desired workflow in ArcGIS Online. Adding or updating attachments in ArcGIS Online needs to be completed manually for each individual feature in a feature class. Please refer to the following link for further details FAQ: Is it possible to batch add attachments to ArcGIS Online feature services? (esri.com).

However, if you have access to ArcGIS Pro, the Add Attachments Geoprocessing tool can be used to achieve the desired result. This tool adds attachments to the target dataset using a match table that dictates for each input record (or an attribute group of records) the path to a file to add as an attachment to that record. Please see the following link for more information Add Attachments (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Regards,

Matthew
0 Kudos