Table data not being published in arcgis pro

07-28-2021 04:07 AM
rayankothari
New Contributor II

Table data not being published in arcgis pro

In Arcgis pro I have entered the data in the table but when published on arcgis online no data is found in the table. But at the same time in the same published data in arcgis online in few tables the data can be found.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
KetanDoshi
New Contributor III

Is the table registered with Geodatabase ?  If not, try registering the table with geodatabase before publishing (we have enterprise setup and we need that in enterprise setup) 

rayankothari
New Contributor II

Is it nessasary to have an enterprise geodatabase for the purpose ?

Also should'nt the table not be published at all if its not registered in the geodatabase? In my case the table is  showing up in in the wfl layer but is not populated with data ?

Could there be a problem with my publishing technique? If yes could help me with some kind of documentation for the the same ?

0 Kudos
kdoshiwork
New Contributor II

What exactly is the source of your table data ?

Are you trying to publish that as a stand alone or as a relate with some feature class ? 

You can try adding Unique field like Id column to your data in the table and try publishing.

I am on enterprise setup and have little understanding about how it works in Online.

0 Kudos
rayankothari
New Contributor II

the tables im trying to publish are tables related to each other, a multipatch feature class, and a point feature class 

by unique id do mean something like a Global id to each table ?

Im having the same problem in my enterprise portal as well

0 Kudos
KetanDoshi
New Contributor III

by unique id do mean something like a Global id to each table ? - Yes 

0 Kudos
rayankothari
New Contributor II

The GUIDs were present in the data that i published

0 Kudos
rayankothari
New Contributor II