Select to view content in your preferred language

Relationship class in web scene

Jump to solution
03-16-2022 05:38 AM
AlistairM
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying to achieve exactly what is described here (For example, a building scene layer can be shared with an inspections table. You can edit inspection information on a building and view this information in real time across the organization.) but I cannot seem to get the relationship class to persist to the web layer. The relationship class works as expected in the file gdb (multipatch > standalone table) but after publishing (either publish as web scene or select the layers and publish as web layer) the relationship class does not show up in the layer definition. I am not seeing the table as a layer in either the hosted feature layer or the web scene layer although I can see it at the time of publishing:

AlistairM_0-1647434155551.png

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? The end-goal is to have users select a feature in a 3D web scene and launch a Survey123 form via a pop-up to populate a related inspections table.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Currently the 4.x JSAPI popup does not fully support related records and the Scene Viewer also does not have a table component yet so there is no way to really view the table in Scene Viewer. I can pass this use case along to the SV team. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Currently the 4.x JSAPI popup does not fully support related records and the Scene Viewer also does not have a table component yet so there is no way to really view the table in Scene Viewer. I can pass this use case along to the SV team. 

AlistairM
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply, I would appreciate if you could pass the use case along. So would a suitable workaround be to have my inspections table be a 3D point feature class rather than a table?

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You could use that but there still wont be a viewable relationship but the inspections will be accessible in the web scene in SV or other 3D Web apps.

JiaJia
by
Emerging Contributor

Hello, I wonder if ESRI has solved the issue yet? I published a scene layer together with a relationship table from ArcGIS Pro. But I can't see the related table attributes in the pop up window in ArcGIS Online, and I can see it in ArcGIS Pro. Could someone provide a solution on that? thanks.