Select to view content in your preferred language

Information panel not showing in Web Application

10-24-2022 10:43 AM
CatP
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have built a basic WebApp pulling in 2 WebMaps using the side-by-side configuration.

I wish to have the Information panel display on loading but when this option is selected from the config options it does not work and it appears as an information button. I am not using an App header. 

The WebApp is also embedded into ExpB in case that sheds any light on the issue but whether I view the WebApp standalone or within ExpB the issue remains.

Many thanks,

CP

3 Replies
WeDoRecover
New Contributor

CP,

Not sure if you've found a solution to this issue yet, but I've been experiencing the very same thing. The panel did work when I originally made the app, but now it seems to not want to show even when clicking the intro panel widget in the app. 

If you or anyone has a solution, I'm all ears.

MK

0 Kudos
AmrutaSakalker
New Contributor

Hi, were you able to resolve this issue with the intro panel on Instant app? The intro panel does not popup even when all settings are correctly setup.

AS

0 Kudos
CatP
by
New Contributor III

No, sorry, I didn't manage to solve it. The functionality appears to have been removed. We did try to fashion an alternative but it doesn't look very well so we've had to do without for now. Weirdly, on other existing webapps (not mine) the info panel is still appearing

0 Kudos