Select to view content in your preferred language

Iframe error while loading & prompting signup box

02-09-2024 01:54 AM
BlueRobot
New Contributor

Hey,

Current I am building a map that in the latest map viewer that freshers every minute while referencing data from a csv sheet.

However, if I got to the page this is embedded on: https://cokezeroheatmap.web.app/ for example, two issues persist;

1. A sign in box is permanently prompted at each refresh, I would like this to never appear.
2. The iframe link I get, worked while I had a static value sheet, & now that it is dynamic I receive the following error "Unable to create map: Unable to load the base map layer"

If anyone has experience in these issues & could maybe help guide on their resolutions, that would be amazing.

1 Reply
JohnEvans6
Regular Contributor

If you have any additional details or layers to share, that may help; there's not too much to go on here. Did you just drag the CSV into the map viewer? Is your CSV a data table? If not, it should be. Your workflow should be to create a data table from your CSV, create a view of that data table, set the view to public, then use that view in your map so there are no sharing/permissions issues. The sign in box is possibly because your data table is not public.

Unable to create map may resolve itself by making sure there are no permission issues.

0 Kudos