Select to view content in your preferred language

How can I check if any feature service which is not displayed in My Content (AGOL) is consuming credits or not?

Jump to solution
06-07-2016 09:01 AM
DebojyotiMallick2
New Contributor

There may be deleted feature services on the My Content page which may still be consuming credits.

How do I find out the feature services and then prevent the unnecessary credit consumption?

Service Definition files are also missing for the same feature services that have been deleted.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

If you think that your credit charges for feature storage are higher than you would expect, I would recommend contacting technical support to look into the issue further.

Here is a link to a sample script on github that reports all of the item sizes of your hosted feature services to a csv file using python. This may help in understanding the size of the services that are in your organization.

Cheers,

Kelly

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KellyGerrow

Hi,

If you think that your credit charges for feature storage are higher than you would expect, I would recommend contacting technical support to look into the issue further.

Here is a link to a sample script on github that reports all of the item sizes of your hosted feature services to a csv file using python. This may help in understanding the size of the services that are in your organization.

Cheers,

Kelly

DebojyotiMallick
New Contributor

Hi Kelly,

I did follow the workaround you suggested but the python script did not execute at my end. The edits i performed on the script is given below.

Regards,

Debojyoti.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

What is the error message that you are receiving?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
DebojyotiMallick
New Contributor

Hi Kelly,

The script just seems to run . I have just 12 feature layers in My Content and the loop seems to be an infinite one with no results in the end.

Regards,

Debojyoti

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow

As some follow up, it looks like the error is in how the file location is being entered.

If you are going to hard code the location to the script, remove raw_input. The proper line should read:

fileLoc = r"c:/inputfolder/input.csv"

-Kelly