Select to view content in your preferred language

Hosted feature layer suddenly unavailable

05-19-2022 02:59 PM
Labels (1)
AnthonyCastelletto
Emerging Contributor

I've been working with a hosted feature to store data for an app I'm developing in Experience Builder. That layer suddenly became unavailable to the web maps I used in my app. I rebuilt it and my app. That worked for a while today, but only on the Firefox browser as opposed to Chrome which I normally use. So I just started working on things again assuming there was some kind of browser compatibility issue that I'd need to address later on. But, now the layer is unavailable across both browsers. Needless to say this renders my app completely non-functional. I tried making up a simple web map with the problem layer and I could make the map and save it. But, when I tried to view it later, the layer comes back as unavailable again. 

Does anyone here know what could cause this issue?  I've attached a screenshot of the error for what it's worth.AGOL_error.png

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I understand it's been a while since you posted, however, I'm having the same error pop up and I'm not sure what caused it. Have you had any luck figuring it out?

Thanks!

Walking surface not working 2023.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

For anyone who has this same problem, I found that by clearing the browser cache it fixed the layer! 

0 Kudos