Crowdsource reporter cascading selection

05-10-2022 04:50 AM
mkanni
by
New Contributor

Hi community,

I'm having a difficult time understanding the cascading selection feature using a CSV file in Crowdsource Reporter.
I'd like to have two fields in the form where the options list from the second field (B) is filtered by the selected entry from the first field (A).

How should the CSV file be structured to achieve this? This part is a little vague in the documentation.

Currently my header line of the CSV looks like this:
source field (name of field A), name (value of list entries in field B), label (label of list entries in field B), source field value (value of list entries in field A)

I uploaded the CSV to AGOL and pasted the URL to Crowdsource Reporter but it's not working.

What am I missing here? Do I need a reference for the name of field B somewhere?

Any help would be much appreciated!

2 Replies
SusieSaliola_EsriCanada
New Contributor II

I also have this question. The documentation is not very clear on the schema needed for the csv.

Is anyone able to share a csv that they used as a template?

0 Kudos
NikolaiGraae
New Contributor

This has been changed in the new solution v2.0. 

The categories (formerly the problem categories) and the related request types (problem types) are now defined in the CSV file. The v2.0 is more generic and basically only needs one map to handle all types of requests... Good or bad? Decide for yourself... 

0 Kudos