Could someone provide sample syntax for a row CSS class?

Jump to solution
08-31-2020 12:22 PM
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

I want to make a few style changes on my site, and I can't figure out how to use the row CSS class.   I know some HTML/CSS/JS, but I'm not sure what syntax I need to use the optional Row CSS class.  The tip of "This advanced setting is useful for targeting this row for your CSS rules" doesn't help me one bit.

This is for a basic Hub page (not premium, just a regular Hub in AGOL).  

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

just enter a classname(s) like `myclassname mysecondclassname` so you can target only elements within that row with style

then in your custom HTML youl'll be able to style things only in that row a certain way

```

<style>

div.myclassname {

background-color: red;

}

</style>

```

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

just enter a classname(s) like `myclassname mysecondclassname` so you can target only elements within that row with style

then in your custom HTML youl'll be able to style things only in that row a certain way

```

<style>

div.myclassname {

background-color: red;

}

</style>

```

TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

I was trying to use it specifically for a banner with a background image, trying to get the height right.  I'd like the height to show the full image, and of course it crops it to match with the amount of space the text needs.  This example helps.  I knew I was missing how it fit together.  

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor II

This is very helpful. Thanks

0 Kudos