Category Gallery Applications have stopped working

11-10-2022 10:26 AM
StevenRiggs
New Contributor II

I have two Category Gallery Applications when I try to view them either from inside the Content screen or with their URLs.   The apps worked last week, so what's changed on the backend servers?

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Matt-Huser
Occasional Contributor

For what it's worth, this is happening to all of our Category Gallery Instant Apps as well.  Yesterday, when I cleared my cache it was working again but that doesn't seem to be the same behavior for all users as the issue persists.

0 Kudos
LeviRose1
New Contributor II

I'm having the same problems that others have reported. The Category Gallery external webpage is displaying a blank page. The blank page is replicated across different browsers (firefox, chrome, microsoft). Please assist.

LeviRose1
New Contributor II

The Category Gallery app is now functioning again. Not sure what the fix was?

0 Kudos
erkin_huseinov
New Contributor

I've got the same issue (blank page), I have hundred of such Web Mapping Applications, do I need to rebuild all of them using Instant App? 😞  

0 Kudos
BillPelchat
New Contributor

All minimal gallery web applications we have are opening as a blank page also. I have opened a ticket and escalated it from my support account.

0 Kudos
Matt-Huser
Occasional Contributor

Our Minimal Galleries are now functioning again.  I can also create new ones which we were unable to do previously after the November update.  I'm assuming a hotfix was deployed?

0 Kudos
StevenRiggs
New Contributor II

This has been resolved.  Bug fixed

0 Kudos