Can't change visible range for tile layer created out of feature layer

06-23-2022 07:00 AM
MaticDi_Batista
New Contributor II

Hi,

I first created a feature layer out of a set of data I have. Then I styled the data (in map view) and created TileLayer out of that feature layer. The issue is, that even if I set the visible layer for the feature layer to "World" I can't set it for TileLayer. When I change it, the TileRange table is just processing indefinitely:

MaticDi_Batista_5-1655992762464.png

And nothing changes. On the client, tiles are still 404. I have option "Create tile automatically" ticked, so I guess that shouldn't break the system.

Is there anything else I'm missing?

5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there! Thanks for reporting this. I tested this same workflow earlier this morning and could indeed reproduce what you see. But I have since tested again and can no longer repro. We can sometimes see temporary blips like this - do you mind retesting and confirming if you still see the behavior? Thank you!

Sarah
ArcGIS Online Product Advocacy Lead

0 Kudos
MaticDi_Batista
New Contributor II

TileLayer is still returning 404 for higher ranges. Should I recreate the TileLayer? 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bummer; yes let's try recreating. Let me know the results!

0 Kudos
MaticDi_Batista
New Contributor II

I've tried recreating it, but it's always the same result. Tiles for higher levels are not created.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to hear you are still having trouble! I think at this point, it would be best to contact our Technical Support department for further help. An analyst can help us get to the bottom of what's going on in your environment. Thank you!

0 Kudos