ArcGIS Online No Attachment Link in Popup

Jump to solution
08-14-2019 07:34 AM
GregConiglio
New Contributor III

Hello!  I have noticed something that seems like a new features (and it's also annoying).

I have a field project going on where teams are taking points with photo attachments (feature data hosted on AGO).

In the Web Map when one clicks on the point, there is no hyperlink at the bottom of the default popup.  It appears like no photo was taken.  However, if one clicks "Edit" to edit the attributes and scrolls down, then the hyperlink can be seen and clicked.

Also on a related note, in the Web App that I created for project teams to view the field work, there seems to be no way at all to even show a hyperlink to the photo taken.  People are asking me "why weren't any photos collected"

Has something changed in AGO, it didn't seem like it worked that way before?  Options?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

There is a check box in the Configure Popup properties that controls it.

Not sure if any default behavior for this changed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

There is a check box in the Configure Popup properties that controls it.

Not sure if any default behavior for this changed.

GregConiglio
New Contributor III

Thanks!!  I noticed this of course just after posting. This setting of course then also allows the hyperlink to be visible in the associated web app.

This must be new?  None of us remember having to do that before.  But our problem is resolved...thanks for your help!!

0 Kudos