Arcade Expression - intersecting feature sets with overlapping/split attribute options

Jump to solution
12-11-2019 01:18 PM
AllisonGoldberg1
New Contributor II

Xander Bakker

Here is what I have so far:

var intersectLayer =Intersects(FeatureSetByName($map,"PC FPs nonTidal Regulated"), $feature)
var Hazard = "";
for (var f in intersectLayer) {
if (Hazard == "") {
Hazard = f.PC_FHA
} else {
Hazard += " And " + f.PC_FHA;
}
}
return Hazard

What I am looking for next is when there's a parcel that intersects both PC_FHA_NonTidal And PC_FHA_Floodway_NonTidal, I want it to return the option with a higher risk for instance PC_FHA_NonTidal. The parcel referenced is within both areas (hatched and blue symbology) and I want to default to the higher risk flood answer (whatever it ends up being- this is for proof of concept at this stage). The end goal is to have all the risk layer intersections added to the parcel layer for customers to find out information but I am stuck when there are multiple options for a specific parcel boundaries. The popup will end up being very similar to the floodplain inquiry solution but more specific parameters because I want to default to a specific answer when multiple intersecting options are found. Does that make sense? Thank you!

0 Kudos
22 Replies
AllisonGoldberg1
New Contributor II

Okay, thanks for the information Xander Bakker

0 Kudos
AllisonGoldberg1
New Contributor II

Xander, 

I looked at the blog post you referenced and found a few more examples but I'm still not following how to accomplish this task. Would you mind elaborating a bit more? Thank you. Xander Bakker

0 Kudos
81009715Azevedo
New Contributor

@XanderBakker 

Hello Xander, I am trying use this sintaxe but I had some problems, can u help me please?

0 Kudos