AGOL Web App builder - attribute table stucked

Jump to solution
01-03-2020 04:07 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the ArcGIS Online Web App builder, I have added the Attribute Table widget. For some reason - maybe I have removed or changed a feature source - I am not able to alter the widget. The feature sources of the widget seem to continue initializing without result for several minutes, and it is not possible to press any buttons in the display meanwhile, see attachment.

Can I somehow go behind the widget in a code or similar and alter  it?

My only visible option is to mark the widget as not displayed - but then I can't use the widget at all.

widget

Karl

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This isn't an officially supported option, but you may want to see what you can do with ArcGIS Online Assistant. This will expose the widget configuration and you may be able to tweak the field or layer that has changed. 

Hope that helps,

-Peter

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This isn't an officially supported option, but you may want to see what you can do with ArcGIS Online Assistant. This will expose the widget configuration and you may be able to tweak the field or layer that has changed. 

Hope that helps,

-Peter

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I solved this a while ago, and I might have used the online assistant, so far I remember

0 Kudos