AGOL Select Widget Unable To Export Now

04-16-2021 07:53 AM
WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,  I am not sure if the recent update to AGOL broke the ability to export to CSV using the select widget in Web Appbuilder , but it is now no longer working.  It appears it is erroring out according to the image below.  We were going to give a presentation within one of our public web apps about how to export address points using the select widget, but noticed we were not able to yesterday.

WalidAlmasri1_0-1618584779484.png

Tags (3)
8 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I can also reproduce the issue. Looks like a bug to me. None of the Export options are working, in the Select widget.

Think Location
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It does appear this was related to the update -  a bug has been logged and the Development team is investigating. 

WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for logging this!

0 Kudos
BrianAndersen
New Contributor II

What number is this bug so we can track it?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
BrianAndersen
New Contributor II

We are having the same issue. It seems like it eventually comes up as a downloaded file but it wants to time out.

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

We are also having many related issues surrounding the AGOL update, I believe most are Trust related as Open data downloads time out, Living Atlas content delivers sporadically, the World Geocoder time's out on requests, I lost collaborations that had to be re-created.  And there seem to be alignment issues with certain hosted and collaborated layers on the map viewers will not 'snap' into place correctly

0 Kudos
WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

The original issue I posted about seems to have been resolved.  Can anyone else confirm?  

While we are on the topic of the select widget, is there anyway it can be modified to select objects that are outside of their visibility dependency?  For instance, when we want to select address points to export, rather than having to adjust the visibility in the layer widget, can the select widget be made to select any selectable feature, regardless of their visibility scale?  This would really make training simpler for inexperienced users who need to do simple exports.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos